Our Bible Read Through Groups (small groups) run through out the week – if you’re interested in joining one of these fill out the form below.
What does being part of a BRT look like?
– Every week you read a book or several books of the Bible.
– Highlight / take notes of what stands out to you.
– Meet up with your group on a set time every week
– During the BRT-Group meetings, share 3 things that stood out to you from the week’s reading
– Before you finish the meeting, pray for one another.
In short, that's what BRT-Groups are all about. You can read more here.
Once a month we aim to have an event to bring all the Young Adults at Re:Hope together. These events will alternate between worship and prayer nights, and times of just having fun as a group. To stay up to date on our social events join our Young Adult Facebook group here.
YOUNG ADULTS AT RE:HOPE
Re:Hope is in the heart of Glasgow’s West End and has a vibrant student culture. You are welcome to come and join us.
Both our services at 11am and 5.30pm have a good number of students attending them – you are welcome to come to either service. Be sure to arrive early to make the most of the free tea, coffee and snacks, before finding yourself a seat.
Before the services at Re:Hope we start with pre-service prayer at 10am & 4.30pm (1 hour before each service). Praying with us is a simple but awesome way to get involved. You can find out more about Prayer at Re:Hope here.
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?